On the weekend of my birthday, I decided to celebrate; and with celebration, comes a glamorous makeup look. I decided to try my first ever glitter eye look because I wanted to look extra glam for the day and I definitely felt glam.
As I knew I was using glitter, I decided to do my eye makeup first to avoid glitter fallout onto my base makeup.
Eye products used:
- To do my eyebrows I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown. I applied this with an angled brush from ELF.
- As an eyelid primer I used my LA Pro Concealer set with MUA Translucent Powder.
- I then used a light brown shade from Makeup Revolution's Flawless Matte Palette as my transition shade, next I added depth to the crease with a dark brown shade from the OPV Cosmetics Gorgeous Palette.
- I then used this same palette and added a copper shadow to the lid.
- I then added a glitter on top of this. The glitter used I purchased from Ebay, I ensured the glitter was cosmetically safe. This is important because if glitter isn't certified as cosmetically safe it can scratch the corneas and cause eye damage.
- I then placed the dark shadow on my lower lash line to balance the look.
- I used Estee Lauder Double Wear as my foundation.
- I used LA Pro Concealer set with MUA Translucent Powder under my eyes also.
- I contoured my cheekbones and forehead with Sleek's Contour Kit.
- I used a tiny amount of Mac Raizin blush.
- Finally, I used Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in 'Global Glow'.